Making a difference.
Each year, as our mission grows, we will continue to make a difference to the poor and needy, the children around the world who are our future.
Since we started our projects in November 2016 we have accomplished the following.
- We have served over 3000 meals to less privileged children in Sierra Leone, Liberia and Kenya
- We have distributed over 300 brand new school bags and school supplies to less privileged children.
- We are presently building a school in lungi, Sierra Leone and have adopted another one which will be renovated
- We have distributed food items to more than 500 blind, needy and disable persons in Sierra Leone.
- We have started to empower less privileged women by giving them micro credit to help them start a business to improve their lives.
Springs of joy is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organisation which started in Sierra Leone in 2002. The mission has expanded over the years with chapters now in USA, Kenya, Liberia, Zambia, Sierra Leone and Haiti.
Would you like to help support Springs of Joy Ministries?
Contact Abraham today. Your support is greatly appreciated!